Steve Harvey Presents: SOAR Retreat Lifting Women Higher. Championing Women’s Leadership & Changing the Rules in Professional and Personal Development SOAR is a 3-day life-changing immersion for women to re-energize their personal and professional power, elevate their financial future and grow in their leadership. Here’s what you can expect: Refresh, renew, restore, rejuvenate and reassess where you are and where you want to go with your career, wealth and relationship goals. Gain clarity on where you want to go next, and design an actionable plan for success. Develop a fresh
How long would you say you’ve been trying to create wealth and success for yourself? One year, three years, ten years? Whatever the time, it can be frustrating going through the trial and error and getting no where. You probably feel stuck, you’re living pay check to pay check, financial burdens have you under stress and you long to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Not to worry, you’re not alone and even better, there is a solution for you in the Mind, Money Miracles program. This
If you are still reading then your answer is yes! And if your answer is ABSOLUTELY YES!!! Then you’ll join the Making Love Happen Virtual Roundtable: 4 Steps To Finding, Attracting and Maintaining a Loving Relationship. The event takes place TONIGHT! So you can get started on making love happen for you ASAP. Join Dr. Towanna Freeman and her guests tonight, Thursday, March 13 at 7:30pm, you can register here for free: http://makinglovehappen.blacklifecoaches.net/ Dr. Towanna Freeman, founder of Black Life Coaches (and you might also remember Dr. Freeman from the Black Women
Everybody wants to own a business, but not many know how or where to start or what steps they need to grow. In almost every case, all it takes is a little bit of education and guidance. The world of business is far too large and dynamic for there to be a one-size-fits-all solution to figuring out your precise business success formula, but there are key techniques and principles that can be applied for you to achieve your business goals. My Empowered Living, is offering the Business Success Bootcamp, created by
Black Enterprise is hosting the 2014 Women Of Power Summit at the Boca Raton Resort & Club in Boca Raton, Fl., February 26 – March 1, 2014 to help women explore all the ways they can achieve their professional and personal goals. This four-day event caters to executive women of color and is an opportunity for women to connect with other powerful women, develop professional strategies, and get expert advice from today’s leading female executives and decision makers. This empowering event features a fascinating lineup of speakers, moderators and facilitators including: Venus Williams Athlete.
In 2011, Dove reported that only 4% of women consider themselves beautiful which leaves me in shock because if 96% of women don’t think they’re beautiful, what affect does that have on their self-esteem and love for themselves? I believe that loving yourself is more than just thinking you’re beautiful, it’s the care and respect that you give to yourself and the responsibility that you take for yourself as well but not many know where to begin when it comes to the self-love journey. That’s why I’m so happy to spread
For the first time in almost 5 years, I’m planning my next vacation and it looks like I’m going to see Prince in New Orleans July 2014 for the 20th anniversary of the Essence Music Festival. I was driving home the other night and I heard Prince come on singing “When Doves Cry” and out of nowhere I heard this scream and then I realized the scream came from me as my heart and mind felt that I was going to see Prince and my body reacted before I could
This post is rated PG. Tweets about “#amas”